Team Building Events
Hands-On, Team Building Cooking Classes Led By A Professional Chef
All of our cooking classes are led by a professional chef who will choose what dishes to prepare, though we’re always happy to accommodate any food allergies or preferences anyone in your group might have.
Whether you’re looking for a way to treat your own staff for a job well done, or you’d like to encourage teamwork and communication among your employees, our cooking classes offer a wonderful experience, virtually or on-site, where people can come together and bond over cooking and eating delicious food.
Read about Old Town Media’s team building experience.
How it Works:
- Chef-led instruction that encourages communication skills and teamwork.
- Ideal for small start-ups, large corporate companies, university groups, non-profits, and more.
- Great for groups of 4 to 26 students.
- Menus are decided by the Chef Instructor, accommodating food allergies and preferences.
- Wine and beer can be paid for based on consumption, or we can offer a cash bar for your group.
- A FUN alternative to team building where we build a virtual workshop for your team.
- For 12 or less: Cook with our Chef from your own kitchens and everyone participates.
- For groups from 12 – 100: Choose 4 – 8 volunteers to cook with our Chef from their own kitchen and everyone else participates as the audience. Everyone can cook along if they choose, but not on camera.
- Either way, it’s a nice break from watching demos and lectures!
Who Should Attend
Corporate teams, non-profit boards, companies in the acquisition/merging mode, university groups, hospital department teams, and many more. Team building classes are designed to include everyone on your team, and everyone cooks and eats no matter their age and capability. Cooking is a great way to go about this because it equalizes the team and shows that no one is an expert at everything. Our approach can revitalize your teams.