The Cooking Studio offers the official, accredited, National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe® Certified Food Protection Manager Certification prep classes and proctored exams. Upon passing the exam, this accredited program certifies the food service manager for a period of 5 years.
This certification is recognized by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment to meet the requirement for every licensed food service entity to have a Certified Food Protection Manager on staff.
Check the calendar for upcoming classes
This review/prep class is a 5 hr lecture and discussion class providing a general review of the components of food safety manager certification. The student needs to come to class either having read and studied the study book & practice questions or have extensive experience in food protection practices. In this class we:
- review important food safety criteria
- discuss case scenarios in real restaurants and how to correct them
- review the most often missed exam areas
- proctor the official certification exam at the end of the classroom work
The ServSafe Certified Food Protection Manager Certification Exam will be administered at the end of the review class. This exam takes 1 – 2 hours.
Where do I get the study book?
- You can buy the study book on Amazon. Buy it here.
Who will be the Instructor?
- We have several Chef Instructors who are Certified and approved as Instructors & test proctors for the National Restaurant Associations ServSafe® program.
Where are classes held?
- Classes are held at The Cooking Studio, 123 N College Ave, Suite 130, Fort Collins, CO. It is located inside The Opera Galleria in Old Town Fort Collins.