1 1/2-pound flat iron steaks
2/3 c. Parsley, Basil, and Tarragon Leaves, Chopped Fine
2 ea. Lemons, Zested
1 ea. Garlic Clove, Minced
2 T, Capers, Drained and Coarsely Chopped
1/2 t. Kosher Salt
Black Pepper to taste
1 c. Olive Oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients, taste, adjust seasoning if necessary. Refrigerate
- Prepare grill (medium-high heat). Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on grill and cook to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Remove steaks from grill; let stand 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice steaks across grain. Serve with chimichurri sauce.